Some great information available here.
...Using probiotics while breastfeeding can help to boost your baby’s immune system, aid in the functioning of his digestive system, and even prevent or delay a variety of conditions such as asthma and eczema.... By helping with the gut and the immune system, probiotics can help your baby to avoid skin problems, such as eczema. In addition, there is research that suggests that probiotic use in infants may also help to avoid the onset of asthma...."
Usana's Probiotics come in a box of 14 packs for $29.94 retail, $27.72 as a preferred customer, and $24.95 for autoship customers (a 10% savings).
USANA Probiotic is a blend of probiotic bacteria that is clinically proven to promote healthy digestion and sound immune function. The bacterial strains were carefully selected to survive the harsh environment of the stomach to ensure effective colonization of the GI tract. USANA Probiotic is also guaranteed to remain effective for at least 18 months when stored at room temperature.
- Promotes healthy digestion*
- Promotes sound immune function*
- Contains 12 billion colony-forming bacteria per serving at time of manufacture
- Live and active cultures
- USANA Probiotic is unlike competing products because it contains two strains of specific probiotic bacteria, clinically proven to survive the harsh acidic environment of the stomach.
- Another advantage of USANA Probiotic is that its delivery system ensures that the bacteria will be stable at room temperature for over a year.
- Pharmaceutical Quality