Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Nutrimeal Post Workout

It is essential to replenish your body post workout and allow it to repair by eating something low fat with carbohydrates and protein.  If possible we should do this within 30 minutes of completing the workout.  This is when I grab a Nutrimeal shake.  Nutrimeal is a quick and nutritious meal replacement with 230 calories, 1 gram saturated fat, 8 grams fiber, 32 grams carbohydrates, and 17 grams sugar (based on one serving of Dutch Chocolate made with water/ice).  Unfortunately I was out of Nutrimeal the other day and purchased a post workout shake made at my gym.  But, I certainly learned another reason why Nutrimeal is the right choice for me....

Nutrimeal $2.81 per serving

Low Carb protein shake at my gym.....$5.31!!

Read more about post workout nutrition here:
http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/nutrition_articles.asp?id=1082

Thankfully my autoship is on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment